Business & Partner Development Manager
YouRoam is seeking to add an outstanding individual to play an essential role in building and growing our partnership community that creates mutual successes for both our partners and YouRoam. YouRoam is a startup with a small team and each individual is expected to be self-motivated and capable of driving results with little day-to-day oversight.
What you’ll do:
You will contribute to (i) establishing YouRoam’s business development strategy, (ii) identifying partnership candidates, (iii) establishing and maintaining relationships with partners, (iv) working collaboratively with the YouRoam team to meet partners’ goals, with the goal of delivering significant user growth and engagement from initiatives.
- Work with the CEO and CMO in identifying business development and critical priorities for short and long term goals.
- Serve as a key member of the leadership team that sets the company’s strategic direction.
- Spearhead the ideation and prioritization of business development opportunities/ initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Identify and understand internal and external company gaps and drivers of cost and revenue to determine strategic business solutions.
- Development of go-to-market business plans through to corporate integration and execution, including risk analysis and contingency plans.
- Build revenue generation and strategic partnerships within the context of the overall strategic priorities.
- Implementing metrics and measuring results with business leaders to ensure goals are achieved. Adjusts execution plan as necessary.
What you have:
- A desire to work at a start-up that is truly disrupting the telecom industry.
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent practical experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and very hard-working.
- Passionate about working with people and building mutually beneficial relationships.
- Well organized, efficiently manage projects and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data succinctly with key insights.
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong performance in creating successful business partnerships.
- Ability to think strategically while driving execution with great attention to details.
- Work effectively as a leader and team member with internal teams including engineering, marketing, product management, etc.
What you’ll get:
- Work/Life Balance: We offer flexible schedules to accommodate a work/life balance. We believe in working from where you want and on your own schedule so long as your job is getting done. In support of this, we offer unlimited vacation time.
- Not just a job but also a career, with an opportunity to help grow a startup from ground zero to a dominating force in the marketplace.
Send resumes to email@example.com