YouRoam Marketing Manager
YouRoam is seeking to add an outstanding individual with strong digital marketing experience working with mobile apps, web apps and overall promoting user growth. You will be the marketing force that attracts more users to YouRoam and will help create compelling experiences for our users.
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Manager will help shape every aspect of how consumers experience YouRoam. This includes:
- Executing a marketing plan of earned, paid and owned media.
- Improving our market strategy.
- Creating product messaging and positioning, branding and overseeing the design of our web presence.
- Organizing marketing events and helping us build strong connections with customers.
- Work with product management and engineering on defining our future products – bringing in valuable feedback from customers.
- Developing web-based marketing support programs designed to drive acquisition of new users, and promote retention and loyalty among all of YouRoam’s users.
- Developing digital marketing plans and projects, including strategy and tactical elements, to drive goals.
- Work with management to define and report on progress against KPI’s.
What you have:
- Live in Austin or willing to relocate
- 1+ years of marketing experience – preferably with mobile marketing experience.
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and ASO.
- Familiarity with running Social Media ad campaigns and monitoring campaign metrics.
- Experience developing and directing content.
- Ability to hire and oversee others and properly direct them to achieve tactical goals.
- Ability to effectively combine strategic leadership with tactical skills to develop and execute “big picture” strategic communications plans (including execution roadmaps) with an eye to budgets and timing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects autonomously.
- Ability to analyze data and information and apply problem-solving skills to deliver recommendations that drive to results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Great judgment, organization skills, with good attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Work/Life Balance: We offer flexible schedules to accommodate a work/life balance. We believe in working from where you want and on your own schedule so long as your job is getting done. In support of this, we offer unlimited vacation time.
- Not just a job but also a career, with an opportunity to help grow a startup from ground zero to a dominating force in the marketplace.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org